At “ALMADA 234”, your pet is welcome and we welcome you with pleasure.
You will be received with a VIP treatment, enjoying a LUXURY stay. Alongside we have some important information for the well-being of our 4-legged friends:
• We have a WELLCOME PET available: feeder, drinking fountain and a “GIFT PET” in the accommodation (a bone);
• Only small to medium sized dogs (up to 20kg) and cats are accepted, and only 1 per apartment
• It is mandatory to have the pet's vaccination report (up to date);
• Pet Fee - €45.00 non-refundable - This fee will be charged prior to check-out to cover the cost of deep cleaning of the room in preparation for the next guest;
• Public Areas - Pets are not allowed in any of the public areas (excluding the Reception area) unless they are service dogs;
• "Pet in the Room" sign - it is mandatory to have a "Pet in the Room" sign outside your door whenever your pet is inside the apartment;
• Cleaning - For the safety and comfort of your pet and our team, the housekeeping team will only enter your room if:
o Your pet is not present
o If at least one guest is present and o your pet is locked up or in a carrier
• As it is not possible to leave your pet alone in the room, please contact the Concierge or Reception for information on 'PET Sitting' services
• Damage assessment - Will be charged for any damage caused by your pet or for any extra cleaning required after your pet's stay. You must present a valid credit card at check-in as payment for any damages or extra cleaning costs related to your pet's stay. By signing this agreement, you authorize the Hotel to charge these costs to your credit card during or after your stay.
• We reserve the right to demand the immediate removal of any pet that exhibits dangerous or unacceptable behavior. You will be responsible for all fees related to the removal of your pet, including transportation and kennel fees.
• Release and Compensation: You agree to release, defend and indemnify the Almada 234 accommodation from any claim or damage related to your pet or your pet's stay at the Hotel, including any claims by third parties